I got this quirky idea from Mary, who got the idea from Marko; (fun new blog) who apparently got it from his friend Claudia. Anyway, it’s kind of fun. Go to Google; and type in your name followed by “needs” and do a search to find out what sort of sentence finishers you will get. It’s a new kind of self-Googling I suppose. Here’s what mine came up with:
- …what Laura needs to do is take better care of her own two kids. (Not yet…)
- Laura needs help to obtain air transportation.
- Laura needs advice on her combi boiler. (What?!)
- Laura needs plastic surgery. (I hope it’s not that bad!)
- Laura needs to return to the Shriners Childrens…
- Laura needs to teach Jenna the proper way to sit with legs crossed. (I think this actually relates to an indiscreet photo of the first family.)
- Laura needs to learn the importance of looking after injuries no matter how slight they might seem.
- Laura needs a donation of blood stem cells in order to make a complete recovery. (Sad.)
- Laura needs to learn a few things. (You think?)
- Laura needs more fat, less carbs. (Jury’s still out on this one.)
And that’s ten, that was fun huh?