1. My uncle once did professional (WWF-style) wrestling on the side.
2. Never in my life have I wanted to skydive.
3. When I was five I already had thick, plastic glasses.
4. High school was a long, strange trip.
5. I will never forget biking through the streets of Beijing in 2001.
6. Once I met presidential candidate George W. Bush. =(
7. There’s this boy I know who’s an aspiring actor living in L.A.
8. Once, at a bar, I ordered a drink called ‘Bahama Mama.’
9. By noon, I’ve had coffee and think straight.
10. Last night I cooked dinner and enjoyed a glass of wine to avoid panicking about law school.
11. If only I had decided to go to law school when I was 24 or 25 or 27.
12. Next time I go to church... ehh, church?
13. What worries me most is the housing market and financial matters in general.
14. When I turn my head left I see a book shelf containing, among other titles, “The Life and Times of Mexico,” by Earl Shorris, “Prodigal Summer” by Barbara Kingsolver and and Indian cookbook.
15. When I turn my head right I see the cocked, adorable face of my friends’ pug, who I am dog-sitting.
16. You know I’m lying when my when I get flushed and my heart races.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties are summers spent at the public pool.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be …
19. By this time next year I’ll be 2L.
20. A better name for me would be…
21. I have a hard time understanding why some people do terrible things.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll go next Tuesday at 1:20.
23. You know I like you if I make sarcastic remarks about you to your face.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be my dearest friends.
25. Take my advice, never ignore your aspirations.
26. My ideal breakfast is eggs (cooked by my husband) with chili peppers, tomatoes, onions and tortillas.
27. A song I love but do not have is ...
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest a Lakefront Brewery tour on a Friday night.
29. Why won’t people all get along?
30. If you spend a night at my house you’d hear a lot of Spanish.
31. I’d stop my wedding for I don’t know, family emergency? Pizza delivery?
32. The world could do without Hummers.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than lick the belly of a hippo.
34. My favorite blondie is my friend Sara.
35. Paper clips are more useful than dull knives.
36. If I do anything well it’s writing.
37. I can’t help but laugh when I’m uncomfortable.
38. I usually cry at chick flicks.
39. My advice to my nephew make the most of your education.
40. And by the way, you’re it!