I was tagged by my blog buddy Terra Nullius today, just in time to participate in a little procrastination. Actually, I had class for 8 hours straight today, and I’ve spend the last three hours since diligently studying (I even started an outline!), so it’s not even guilt-ridden procrastination.
So, with that, here are five non-law blogs I think you should check out:
- the other side of the ocean – this is a recent discovery of mine. Witty tales and great photography! What could be better?
- no impact man – a rather amazing green blog about a New Yorker’s experiment in quitting his Carbon footprint. Not even pretentious!
- well fed – my favorite food blog. It causes much drooling.
- migra matters – an excellent source of immigrant-friendly news and commentary from an excellent writer and advocate
- dooce – probably too obvious and popular of a choice, but dooce is a destination when I need a dose of neurotic amusement