Feeling good in the snowy Midwest!
Why? You ask…
- I leave for Mexico in four days.
- I definitely didn’t bomb my Contracts exam today.
- Not to say I did great, but I felt good after it was over.
- It’s sort of satisfying to study really freaking hard for something, and then do at least a decent job regurgitating it all on paper, and then being done with it. That’s sick, I know. I don’t think we are supposed to really enjoy or appreciate the “legal bulimia” (Professor Civ Pro’s take on law school examination)…
- I leave for Mexico in 84 hours.
- I just completed the nitpicky and annoying task of re-doing the citations for my brief, meaning just a half a day or so of re-writing left for tomorrow.
- Then a little torts review (outline is already done).
- Then the torts exam Tuesday and….
- … before I know it, I’ll be in 60 degree weather, hiking the hills, enjoying the small-town market, spending some quality time with F… I can’t wait.